Thursday, August 5, 2010

Q&A

Over the past several weeks I've come to realize how little everyone knows or understand about what we've got going on. Heck, I would be clueless to if we weren't in the middle of it! Just questions that we've been asked or assumptions on different things have we have seen made makes me realize how very little is truly understood. And I want people to understand. I want people to know what we're dealing with. I want people to realize that I'm [usually] not being an asshole, i'm just living and managing my life the way I need to now.

So I want to do a blog post to simply answer questions. Nothing is off limits. My email address is e.keeleymoore@gmail.com. Email your questions and I will post them all along with answers. Ask me whatever you don't understand, whatever you want to know - about how we do something, how we feel about something, how we manage something - and I will answer them. I won't put names down so no one will know whose asking. I'll simply post the question and the answer. I know you've got them, so go ahead and ask. I won't judge, I promise. I'll just answer :)

1 comment:

  1. Erin -

    I'd like to suggest that you give a copy of my book to the people who don't understand. I wrote it so those very people WOULD understand. It will explain everything in a way you can't, and afterwards will never have to. "Sixtyfive Roses: A Sister's Memoir." Go to www.sixtyfiverosesthebook.com for more info. Also, write to me, and I'll send you my mother's top 15 tips for being the parent of a special needs child and a well-sibling. Bless your heart, always. Heather Summerhayes Cariou

    ReplyDelete