Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday To You!


This picture was taken one year ago today. I remember it like it was yesterday. It sounds so cliche, but I swear a more true statement has never been spoken. In so many ways, it has been a long year. In so many ways, it has been a wonderful year. In more ways than I can express, it has been the best year of our lives. How can you not love these two? I just can't express on paper (or blog) the feelings I have for them, about them. I'm never at a loss for words, but today I can't think of the right ones to describe our perfect world. They have changed me in the best way possible.


Here's a few pictures from our year

We have a lot to celebrate this year. Do you want to help us? Can you spare $5 to honor Drew on his birthday? Even if you've already donated, or haven't yet but plan to later. Can you spare $5 to help him today? I want to celebrate his 2nd and 3rd and 60th birthday with him. Please help us. Happy Birthday Lily Grace & Drewboy. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment