Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Loves of My Life

I am so happy to have so many things in my life that I love. I mean really love. Three beautiful children, a loving husband, caring family, kind and generous friends. I also love capturing moments. Many of you may not know that I dabble in photography, and I love it. Photo sessions are some of my most favorite times. Getting to see new parents loving their baby. Watching siblings fight and parents worry that they won't get the moment that they were paying me for. First steps. Finger paints not on finger paint paper. I just love when people invite me into their homes to capture these moments for them.

Last night, we attended Cincinnati's Finest Finale benefiting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I have to say that it was a pretty nice night out! The food was yummy and the company was enjoyable. I finally got to meet little Sarhea, a 3yr old little girl who has Cystic Fibrosis. Her mom works at Childrens and had introduced herself to Martin while we were in the NICU right after Drew was born. This little girl was so full of love and life, emceeing the nights events. She had the whole room smiling and crying all at the same time. I hope they find a cure for CF soon.

Most of these events include a silent auction, and while I was browsing last night I thought that I should start donating photo sessions to raise some money for the CF Foundation! So I'm going to do that. I'm also going to offer discounted photo sessions for the month of April and donate ALL OF THE PROCEEDS to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation! For $100, you will get your photo session at the location of your choice (within reason of course) and all of your images on a disc to reprint wherever you'd like. I have a website - www.erinmoore-photography.com. Check it out and shoot me a note if you're interested in scheduling a little something.

No comments:

Post a Comment